Bottango Servo Shield
This Arduino Shield compatible board will simplify powering your servos. It's the kind of product I was shocked didn't easily exist already, so I made it myself! One of the earliest hurdles to building your own servo driven robots is easily powering those servos. This shield makes it easy!
- Fits the common Arduino shield form factor, so you can plug it right in to an Arduino Uno or Mega microcontroller.
- 11 servo header pins, connected directly to digital pins 2 - 11 for routing servo signal.
- DC Barrel Jack input for easy power into your servos.
- Rated for 5v - 8.4v power input.
- Rated for current up to 7 amps.
- Three high quality polymer decoupling capacitors to help even out power spikes.
- Reset Button.
- Header pins for a reference ground, in case you want to use the shield not plugged into an Arduino.
- Status LEDs for power and logic connections.
Compatible DC Power supplies are those with the very common 5.5 mm outer sleeve diameter with 2.1 mm inner sleeve diameter, positive inner pin.
Note that with an Arduino Uno, Bottango is limited to 8 servos max per Arduino Uno. See the Bottango Discord for more details on hardware that can go above 8 servos.